WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT:
Hopefully you will never have an accident, but if you do, the following are some things for you to remember:
1. Do not move the vehicle unless you need to for safety reasons.
2. Call the police.
3. Obtain other driver's information.
4. Go to the hospital immediately if you are injured.
5. Give only basic information.
6. Notify your insurance company right away.
7. Do not sign anything.
8. Take photos of your injuries and your property damage.
9. Have your vehicle damage appraised.
10. See a doctor for follow-up treatment.
11. Contact our office.
Free Initial Consultation.
Call Hackett Law Offices Today: 513-333-0050 or complete the form below to speak with an attorney.